Pathology Client Services
Call Client Services 804-828-PATH (828-7284); 1-800-363-9234
Client Services is the center of communications for all of the Pathology laboratories. Clients are greeted by an experienced staff of customer service representatives who are also experienced medical technologists with a comprehensive understanding of the VCUHS laboratory system.
We assist you with:
- verbal reporting of test results
- questions regarding specimen requirements or special handling
- questions regarding turnaround time and report status
- ordering additional tests on previously submitted samples
- generating duplicate reports or sending reports to other physicians
- cumulative test reporting on patients upon request
- technical and logistical information
Client Services is located in the Clinical Support Center, Room 522, 403 N 13th Street.
The mailing address is:
Clinical Support Center
PO Box 980258
Richmond, VA 23298-0258
(804) 828-7284; Fax: (804) 628-8724
The Anatomic Pathology Receiving area is located at the MCV campus in the Gateway Building, 1200 E. Marshall Street, 6th floor, (804) 828-9739.
The Apheresis Treatment Area is located at the MCV campus in Main Hospital, 1250 E. Marshall Street, 4th Floor, Room 4-800.
The Clinical Pathology Receiving area is located on the MCV campus in the Clinical Support Center (CSC), 403 N. 13th Street, 6th floor Room 643.
The Forensic Toxicology Receiving area is located on the MCV campus in the Clinical Support Center (CSC), 403 N. 13th Street, 6th floor Room 626.
Client Services Contacts
Nancy Hall Nelson, BS, MT (ASCP)
Pathology Client Services/Outreach Manager
Betty Austin, BS, MT (ASCP)
Client Services/Outreach Supervisor
Marianne Scott, BS, MT (ASCP)
Althea Harrison, BS, MT (ASCP)
Timothy Leigh Dalby, MT
Paul Wanyoro, BS MT (ASCP)