Research Specimen Processing Services
The CPRS Specimen Processing Service has been developed to meet the specialized specimen processing needs of VCU-affiliated researchers and clinical trial coordinators.
What are some advantages for utilizing CPRS for your processing needs?
- Specimen collection at participating patient service centers located in Richmond area (Participating Insurance & Patient Service Centers )
- Laboratory professionals available to process specimens 24/7/365
- Custom specimen processing including centrifugation, aliquoting, labeling, slide preparation
- Study-specific documentation requirements
- Sample storage in a temperature monitored environment (-70°C, -20°C, 4°C, RT)
- Packaging and shipping services by certified personnel (Infectious, IATA, HAZMAT, OSHA)
- Sample storage and shipment to central laboratories
- Reduced investigator/coordinator-associated labor and cost
- Competitive pricing based on collection, processing complexity, and storage requirements