MDx Clinical Trials Certifications
The Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory follows strict regulatory guidelines to ensure we provide the highest quality laboratory services.
The Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory maintains a number of national laboratory certifications.
- We are certified by the Federal Government under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), and are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks. The quality of our work is continuously monitored by extensive internal quality control and participation in proficiency testing which is administered by multiple external agencies.
The most recent certifications are listed below and available upon request:
- The College of American Pathologist (CAP)
- The Joint Accreditation Commission for Hospitals (JACHO)
Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory Services also abides by the following global transportation regulations:
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Compliance
- US Department of Transportation